International Medical Group, headquartered in Indianapolis has an immediate opening for a Learning & Development Manager. The Learning and Development Manager will ensure the smooth and effective functioning of training curriculums and sessions throughout IMG, which includes staff located in Indianapolis, various US locations and Europe.
The Learning & Development Manager, working with internal Subject Matter Experts and Department Trainers will develop content necessary to provide consistent training for internal staff.
We’re looking for an ambitious, organized and highly efficient expert to create a high-performance environment that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, and fun. As the company is experiencing accelerated growth, it is imperative that this individual be able to rapidly create and scale learning systems to match our growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development, implementation and delivery of leadership development programs for management team members, including conceptualization, design and content creation for all learning solutions (courses, workshops, e-learning, assessments, and other development forums), including a mix of in-house and third-party solutions
- Develop, implement and monitor training programs within an organization
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials
- Establish relationships with subject matter experts, managers / supervisors and information critical contributors to support areas of training and development activities
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets
- Develop and manage an annual training and development budget; forecast costs
- Keeping current with trends, best practices, new technologies, and emerging innovations in the training and development sphere and implementing solutions that continue to build on IMG's passion for developing talent
- Conduct organization wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
Knowledge Skills Abilities (Requirements)
- Proven experience as a trainer, training facilitator or coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Theory
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and communicate with multiple levels and disciplines
- Experience designing and implementing curricula
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques, including virtual / e-learning best practices
- Current knowledge of high performance instructor and virtual/e-learning best practices.Possess strong business acumen and experience working with a variety of instructional platforms and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in education, training or a closely allied field; related experience may be substituted, year-for-year, for academic achievement
- Strong facilitation skills to facilitate meetings, processes and operations.Proven ability to develop and inspire others as a facilitator of engagement, culture and skills management processes,
The Learning & Development Manager must demonstrate a passion for continual learning. The ability to relate to a wide spectrum of employee learning styles and training needs is critical.
- Medical/Dental/RX/Vision insurance
- On site fitness center
- Casual dress
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
As one of the world's top International Medical Insurance companies, IMG helps individuals and companies of all sizes. Every second of every day, vacationers, those working or living abroad for short or extended periods, people traveling frequently between countries, and those who maintain multiple countries of residence use our products to give themselves Global Peace of Mind®.