International Medical Group, headquartered in Indianapolis, is seeking multiple ambitious and energetic Customer Service Supervisor to join an elite team focused on providing assistance to our growing number of international clients.
The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for on the floor activities, and must be available to assist CSRs while they are on the floor. Provide excellent service and support to our agents and clients. You will manage workforce availability, identify, document and submit technology enhancement or improvement requests. Our supervisors have to constantly train, support and are able to react to immediate examiner informational and regulatory needs. Lastly you must have the ability to stay calm under pressure, resolve problems and the desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Manage a team of call center agents.
- Be available to affect the entirety of the team’s operations.
- Monitor call queue and track inbound calls.
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback.
- Meet with the team weekly to discuss hot topics such as staffing needs, training needs and enhancing the customer experience.
- Perform audit evaluation with each agent and provide feedback.
- Administer training programs for new hires and existing staff.
- Keep track of attendance, daily statistics and paid time off and vacation time.
- Produce performance reviews for each agent.
- Develop contests and themes that increase agents’ awareness and focus.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports on team performance to senior management.
- Monitors individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
- Recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Assist in special projects or assignments as designated by Senior Management, on an as needed basis.
- Comfortable with technology navigating through multiple tabs and typing while answering calls
- Familiar with Medical Terminology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of customer service supervisory experience; i.e. analyzing and solving producer and customer issues
- Health insurance experience would be helpful
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software
- Bi-lingual capabilities a plus, Spanish or Mandarin
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- On site fitness center
- Casual dress
- 401k with a 2 year vesting period
- Short and Long term Disability
- College tuition reimbursement after one year of employment
As one of the world's top International Medical Insurance companies, IMG helps individuals and companies of all sizes. Every second of every day, vacationers, those working or living abroad for short or extended periods, people traveling frequently between countries, and those who maintain multiple countries of residence use our products to give themselves global peace of mind®
Come help IMG work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for travelers.