International Medical Group, headquartered in Indianapolis, is seeking a Quality Assurance Associate to join an elite team focused on providing infrastructure solutions.
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates client business systems and needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Writes detailed description of client needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify software. Leads the testing effort and manages the testing schedule for an application. Develops, publishes, and implements test plans.
- Develops QA test plans, test cases, estimates, and test scripts for tracking defects and fixes in software applications and conducts functional, integration, and regression testing.
- Applies a broad knowledge of testing techniques, methods and practices, and in-depth expertise to ensure optimum effectiveness and efficiency of the quality assurance effort.
- Analyzes software defects and may identify the causes of the problems, and ensures issues are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Performs scenario-based testing from the perspective of various client roles and post-deployment verification against software applications in production.
- Coordinates with developers, subject matter experts, and technical experts to design tests and test cases based on requirements.
- Enhances quality assurance standards, processes, and procedures.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database, and system design and a thorough understanding of our technical capabilities.
- Mentors those with less experience through informal channels.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems, and pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Appropriate Quality Assurance experience
- Requires well-organized, engaging, and informative verbal and written skills
- Effectively communicates with clients, team members, and leaders
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- On site fitness center
- Full Benefit package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Vacation/PTO
- College Tuition Reimbursement
As one of the world's top International Medical Insurance companies, IMG helps individuals and companies of all sizes. Every second of every day,vacationers, those working or living abroad for short or extended periods, people traveling frequently between countries, and those who maintain multiple countries of residence use our products to give themselves global peace of mind®.
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for travelers.