International Medical Group, headquartered in Indianapolis has an immediate opening for a Learning & Development Manager. The Learning and Development Manager will ensure the smooth and effective functioning of training curriculums and sessions throughout IMG, which includes staff located in Indianapolis, various US locations and Europe.
We are looking for a Learning & Organizational Development Manager to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of training curriculums and process improvements throughout IMG, which includes staff and facilities located in Indianapolis, various US locations and Europe.
The Learning & Organizational Development Manager, working with internal Subject Matter Experts and Department Trainers, will develop content necessary to provide consistent training for internal staff. This person will also diagnose and assess organizational gaps and determine appropriate strategies.
We’re looking for an ambitious, organized and highly efficient expert to create a high-performance environment that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, and fun. As the company is experiencing accelerated growth, it is imperative that this individual be able to rapidly create and scale learning systems to match our growth.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development, implementation and delivery of learning and development programs, including conceptualization, design and content creation for all learning solutions
- Use consultative skills to understand the organization’s strategies and operational challenges, and help design and implement employee engagement and development programs that help the organization achieve its strategic objectives
- Develop and monitor key performance metrics with an emphasis on creating improved performance through learning
- Establish relationships with subject matter experts, managers / supervisors and information critical contributors to support areas of training and development activities
- Conduct organization wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Assist with the development of strategic goals
- Leverage existing programs and to continuously improve programs, processes, and strategies relating to employee engagement, organizational development, and performance improvement
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets
- Develop and manage an annual training and development budget; forecast costs
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Create testing and evaluation processes
Knowledge Skills Abilities (Requirements)
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Proven work experience as a trainer, training facilitator or coordinating multiple training event in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Theory
- Experience designing and implementing curricula
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Strong facilitation skills to facilitate meetings, processes and operations. Proven ability to develop and inspire others as a facilitator of engagement, culture and skills management processes
- Bachelor's degree in education, training or a closely allied field; related experience may be substituted, year-for-year, for academic achievement
- The Learning & Organizational Development Manager must demonstrate a passion for continual learning. The ability to relate to a wide spectrum of employee learning styles and training needs is critical.
- Six sigma certification preferred
- Medical/Dental/RX/Vision insurance
- On site fitness center
- Casual dress
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
As one of the world's top International Medical Insurance companies, IMG helps individuals and companies of all sizes. Every second of every day, vacationers, those working or living abroad for short or extended periods, people traveling frequently between countries, and those who maintain multiple countries of residence use our products to give themselves Global Peace of Mind®.