IMG is looking for a talented, driven Content Marketing Specialist with proven success in branded content marketing. We seek a team member with experience in direct response copywriting, inbound marketing best practices, and tactical SEO. Great candidates will be self-motivated, customer-focused, and will crave the responsibility of owning the voice, consistency, and experience of IMG’s brand.
The Content Marketing Specialist’s primary focus is creating and maintaining consistent, valuable content across all external online and offline communications, marketing collateral, and marketing campaigns - which include SEM, SEO, Social, Email, and Print.
This position reports to the Manager of Marketing and is based in Indianapolis, IN.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create compelling and innovative copy and product messaging across customer touchpoints and marketing channels
- Review and approve branded content not written by you
- Collaborate with teams in multiple locations and areas of our business to support business objectives and marketing programs
- Write press releases, social posts, PPC ads, product brochures, and website content ranging from home and product pages to blog posts and tooltips
- Establish corporate voice and collaborate with other marketing team members to ensure consistent brand messaging
- You have 5+ years of experience writing for the web, digital campaigns, and print
- You demonstrate strong ability to connect with consumers and generate responses
- You’re passionate about customer journeys and have worked directly with designers, developers, and analysts
- You thrive in results-oriented environments
- You are an enthusiastic problem solver, who has a passion for creating original content and unique marketing offers through collaboration with a creative team of designers and marketers
- You have strong opinions about “good copy,” and your attention to detail means you won’t deliver copy you’re not proud to put your name on
- Your desire for excellence is in constant conflict with your bias for action
- You deeply understand the powerful role messaging can play in brand awareness and purchase experiences
- You’re regularly complimented on your presentation and communication skills by peers and colleagues
- You have an entrepreneurial work ethic and a desire to “get the job done”
- You possess an uncanny ability to apply sales and conversion-oriented strategies to customer value-focused content narratives
- You have a hands on approach – no task too small, no deadline too tight, no customer too tough
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/RX/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- On site fitness center
- Casual dress environment
- Tuition reimbursement plan
As one of the world's top International Medical Insurance companies, IMG helps individuals and companies of all sizes. Every second of every day, vacationers, those working or living abroad for short or extended periods, people traveling frequently between countries, and those who maintain multiple countries of residence use our products to give themselves global peace of mind®
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for travelers.