IMG is currently seeking a Software Build Release Administrator!
International Medical Group, headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, is seeking an experienced TFS Software Build Release Administrator to join our team.
The Software Build Release Administrator is responsible for application release management while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle (SDLC), from concept and design to testing with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, builds, and maintains all test and production application environments
- Works with development teams to learn and understand development team workflows for continuous integration, and provides recommendations for continuous improvement
- Works with development teams to learn and understand development team workflows for code commits and code review, and provides recommendations for continuous improvement
- Reviews and revises changes to policies, procedures, and standards for deployments
- Responsible for version control system, specifically TFS application configuration and plugins
- Responsible for repository manager for both Windows and .Net applications. Configures repository application (currently TFS) and works with development teams to manage applications and shared software libraries
- Advocate for software release automation with all software development teams by enabling and supporting tools which provide the automated process
- Collaborate with support, quality assurance, Project Managers, BA’s, and development teams to manage nonproduction and production system deployments
- Manage a smooth transition from development to operations, adhere to established release schedules and ensure a smooth rollout, deployment and transfer to operations and support groups
- Performs post-deployment verification against software applications in production
- Monitors software application performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of software problems to ensure efficiency of operation
- Thorough knowledge of SQL Database and SQL Queries and or other relational databases and understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures
- Understands and assists in configuration of an Agile project management application, such as TFS, to benefit development teams and manage releases
- Works with others to ensure that the system is packaged in a way that facilitates installation and administration
- Establishes and manages required checks and balances for operational controls
- Assist in the preparation of application documentation to ensure it is complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Advances current job knowledge by researching modern technologies, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organization
- Bachelor’s degree or (Three + years of relevant work experience)
- Two+ years of software application build and deployment experience in an environment using continuous integration
- Appropriate level will be determined based upon experience and knowledge
- Experience configuring continuous integration environments such as TFS
- Experience and knowledge of TFS version control system with good understanding of TFS workflows and application configuration options
- Experience with application release management
- Experience with .NET deployments and configuration
- Knowledge of Relational Databases specifically SQL
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/RX/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- On site fitness center
- Casual dress environment
- Tuition reimbursement plan
As one of the world's top International Medical Insurance companies, IMG helps individuals and companies of all sizes. Every second of every day, vacationers, those working or living abroad for short or extended periods, people traveling frequently between countries, and those who maintain multiple countries of residence use our products to give themselves global peace of mind®
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for travelers.
IMG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses as required by applicable law.